CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 5

There are no words to describe the amount of people killed by the loyalist at the village we went by today. The loyalist never gave them a chance, they came in took what they needed and then they slaughtered the villagers. Luckily a girl called Magdalena and her brother Manolete survived the attack, but was it really worth it after losing their family and friends? What did surprise was that woman Mrs. Carter why was she here? But I’m glad she was here to take care of Magdalena and baby Manolete after the attack. Before this I wondered how Juan and Esteban could hate the Loyalist so much and how could they want to kill them. But now I see what they feel they want this to stop and so do I, and that what makes me a solider now. Yet even though I hate the Loyalist so much, do I have what it takes to kill one if I had the chance to, I know Juan and Esteban will, and maybe Lolo and Ignacio would too, but can I? After seeing the village in those conditions I hate the loyalist more than ever but won’t killing one take me down to their level killing people in cold blood, or will it make me a hero bring revenge to people like Magdalena and Manolete. Well the only thing that’s clear is that I’m a soldier and no matter who I kill or why I do it I will always be Revolutionary whether I like it or not .

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/117/257861346_6a61a81902.jpg?v=0

0 comments: